Marketing Intern Position With Smartaupairs
We allow you to learn from practical work experience in a real business
environment by giving our interns real responsibilities which have a
direct impact on our strategic decision making. Unlike some other
intern positions, we are committed to ensure that you are totally
involved and accountable in a commercial environment to gain the
practical work experience you require to begin a successful career!
• Based in our Charing Office in a village location just over 1 hour by train from London in Kent, ‘the gateway to Europe’
• August/September - December 2009
• Preparation of au pair profiles to be presented to prospective host families
• Communications with au pairs and au pair agencies (pan-European) and host families (UK)
• Marketing to families
• Marketing B2B to current and prospective European partner agencies
• At least one strategic marketing project to be agreed
• A dynamic personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude, a self-starter full of initiative and a passion to succeed
• Understanding of general business and marketing principles.
• Graduate caliber or equivalent or currently studying for a degree
• Excellent communication skills (telephone manner and writing skills) with the ability to ‘put yourself in their shoes’
• Languages: good/fluent English (spoken and written) + at least one other European language
• Good knowledge of the internet as marketing channel + MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to report regularly to management in a concise and informative way.
• An interest in cultural exchange and continuous learning is a plus
• You need to have a EEA passport as we are unable to support visa application
• You will be part of a small dynamic team in a relaxed, informal office with no dress code.
• Full and ongoing training opportunities
• Expenses paid towards rent & living costs
• Lunch provided Mon-Fri in the office
• Accommodation available locally at £250 per month
Send CV (including the names of 2 referees) and covering letter including your timings (by e-mail) BEFORE 19 June to email@example.com
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited for a telephone interview AND a personal interview at our Charing office.
See you in Charing