Au Pair Program
WHY SMART AU PAIRS?
"Your service is soo great and i'm really happy that i'm a smartaupair!! Great job ladies :)" Viola, au pair
Our host families are carefully selected and many of are return customers or are recommended by friends when they are looking to find an au pair
In Australia our au pair program offers the most extensive training and preparation package to ensure you are totally ready for this cultural exchange program. The package includes a 3 day induction on arrival.
Summary of what we offer through our au pair program for au pairs travelling abroad:
- One-to-one briefing and interview in the UK
- Advise on obtaining your visa
- Advise on booking competitive flights and gap year insurance
- Safe introductions to vetted and instructed families who are looking for a ‘cultural childcare’ experience (not a ‘cheap cleaner’)
- Collection from Airport and transport to accommodation for induction
- Arrival package for extra support
- Transport to your host family (paid and arranged by host family)
- Generous au pair welcome pack and follow up calls
- Comprehensive support and advice for au pairs + helpline, introductions to au pair nearby
- Second placement after successful completion of first 6 months at no extra charge (Australia)
We specialise in au pair exchange between Australia and Britain but we also offer other destinations in collaboration with partner agencies. If you are interested
We support you at key moments, just before you travel and just after you arrive with your host family. At any other time, you or your family back home can contact us. There is a 24 hour helpline for au pairs, and you can expect a call within first 2 weeks to ensure all is going well.
After completing the cultural exchange program, you receive a Smart Au Pairs certificate.
Our goal is for every au pair to tell their friends that they are having a great time and to recommend them to join the Smart Au Pairs program!