OUR 3 DAY INDUCTION ON ARRIVAL HELPS YOU TO SETTLE QUICKLY AND FIND YOUR FEET!
AU PAIR ORIENTATION on arrival in Australia
We now offer au pair arrival package including orientation in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane in collaboration with a company specialising in support for young travellers on a Working Holiday in Australia.
Each au pair will have the option to book the arrival package and attend the orientation program before joining their pre-arranged host family in Australia. This allows for jet-lag recovery, making friends at the hostel, some sightseeing and a highly informative presentation about 'life in Australia'.
The 3 day au pair orientation includes:
Airport pick up, transport to hostel accommodation in central location for 2 nights incl. breakfast.
Day 1 = (arrival day) shuttle bus to YHA hostel, Jetlag recovery + free time for sightseeing.
Day 2 = 2 hour presentation about ‘life in Australia’ + free time for sightseeing
Day 3 = onward travel to host family
This arrival package for au pairs also includes:
* 24 hr emergency helpline
* Tax file number registration
* Opening of Bank Account
* Mobile Sim Card (with $10 token)
* 12 months membership to YHA
* 12 months membership to Work n Holiday support
* 12 months membership to job assistance (can be used after au pair program)
* Mail holding & forwarding, limited luggage storage
* Unlimited free internet access at Work n Holiday Offices (locations see above) + Auckland
* Discount travel & excursion products
Transport from orientation to family home paid for by host family. (or transport from nearest International airport if orientation is not taken)
Presentations are held Monday to Friday so au pairs should arrive in Australia between Sunday - Thursday or book an extra night.