AU PAIR FEES
Au pairing is the most affordable
gapyear! For candidates in the UK we offer our au pair cultural exchange program in Australia and Europe. (New Zealand coming soon!)
Program au pair fee Europe is £150.
Program au pair fee Australia is £150 + £350 optional comprehensive arrival package & 3 day orientation on arrival.
The Au Pair in Australia fee is payable in 2 parts;
£150 to be submitted with your registration and £350 after your one-to-one information session. REGISTER NOW!
Au Pair fees and what is provided:
- One-to-one briefing and interview in the UK
- Advise on
obtaining your visa
- Advise on booking competitive flights and
gap year insurance
- Safe introductions to vetted
and instructed families who are looking for a ‘cultural childcare’
experience (not a ‘cheap cleaner’)
- Collection from Airport
- Arrival package* including airport transfer, 2 nights in YHA hostel for sightseeing and a short presentation, help with Tax file number, opening bank account, one year membership to YHA and Work n Holiday office support with 24 hours helpline and use of internet facilities inSydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth, great if you want to travel after au pairing!
- Transport to your host family once in Australia (paid and
arranged by host family)
- Generous au pair welcome
pack and follow up calls
- Comprehensive support and advice for au pairs + helpline, introductions to au pair nearby
- Second placement after successful completion of first 6
months at no extra charge (Australia)
What do I need?
Our registration contains a handy checklist and reference pack to help you. Here is a summary of what you will need:
- Valid passport (allow 6 months beyond the end of your placement)
- Must be eligible for Working Holiday Visa for Australia (18-30)
- Insurance (we can recommend a company)
- Flights (we can recommend a company)
- Extra cash for the first couple of weeks and 'just in case', we recommend you to have a credit card with you for emergencies
- Driver's license is a big plus